Location: Creve Coeur, Missouri
Type: Full Time
Internal Number: DIREC005788
WHAT YOU'LL DO
The Director of Fixed Income position is responsible for managing the fixed income team, monitoring credit markets, analyzing fixed income securities, developing investment strategies and executing trades to most effectively and efficiently manage clients' fixed income portfolios.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Actively manages fixed income portfolios for individuals and institutions.
Manages individuals on the fixed income team
Analyzes credit markets to determine relative value and investment opportunities.
Manages fixed income trading process to achieve best execution.
Provides aid in planning and designing customized portfolios that fit investors' needs.
Participates in client reviews and investment presentations.
Provides fixed income market and economic commentary on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, and ad-hoc basis.
Helps support the growth and development of the investment team and organization as a whole.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Analyze and interpret numerical data
- Analyze assignments based on a broad knowledge of many factors where application of advanced or technical concepts are required
- Maintain visual attention and mental concentration for extended periods of time
- Perform duties and make decisions under frequent time pressures
- Make independent decisions where new procedures and approaches to problems must always be originated and considered
EDUCATION & TRAINING
Requires Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics.
Requires 5 or more years of investment management experience.
MBA or CFA, or progress towards such designations preferred.
Requires knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Busey believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Equal Opportunity Employment is a priority for Busey and all qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and expression), marital status, military status, veterans status, citizenship status, disability, order of protection or any other characteristic protected by applicable law or other non-merit based factors.