The Treasurer & Director of Investment Management develops and oversees the organization's strategies, policies and guidelines to ensure the timely and accurate execution of the treasury, investment and financing functions. This position is responsible for the day-to-day execution of cash management, investment management and debt management. This position is responsible for developing and maintaining policies and procedures, establishing internal controls, and adhering to organizational standards pertaining to investments and financing related activities. The Director must be a self-starter that enjoys working in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple work streams and competing priorities, has strong business acumen, is a proven leader, practices excellent communication and listening skills, is process oriented, and has a superior finance and treasury foundation.
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or related field required.
- MBA or Finance Master degree is preferred.
- Seven years of treasury/cash management and investment management experience required.
- Must have experience managing a large portfolio. Experience managing portfolio approaching CHC's size [cash and investments >$500 M] preferred.
- Five years of supervisory experience required.
- Software Proficiencies: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Possess an understanding of an internal control framework to assess control design and operational efficiency, with the ability to teach these concepts to junior team members.
- Strong organizational and planning skills with the ability to manage time and adhere to deadlines while ensuring team members do the same.
- Ability to analyze and evaluate data and draw meaningful conclusions.
- Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) a plus;
- Peoplesoft knowledge a plus.