Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About Wells Fargo India
Wells Fargo India enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk, Audit, Process Excellence, Automation and Product, Analytics and Modeling. We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) within the Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) business provides technology support to a full range of personalized wealth management, investment and retirement products and services to clients across U.S. based businesses including Wells Fargo Advisors.
Team member will be working on Application Development work in WIMT.
◦ Involve in end –end lifecycle of Product/Application development, analyze highly complex business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications to design or redesign complex computer platforms and applications.
◦ Provide coding direction to less experienced staff or develops highly complex original code.
◦ Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts.
◦ Verify program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs.
◦ Oversee overall systems testing and the migration of platforms and applications to production.
◦ Lead projects, allocates and manages resources and manages the work of less experienced staff.
◦ Assure quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area
◦ Mentor less experience technical staff and may be involved in activities for their skills development
◦ 7+ years of application development and implementation experience as full stack developer in Web Application .
◦ Hands on experience with in .Net (ASP.NET, C#.NET, ADO.NET, Visual studio 2015 & 2017), Webservices (SOAP & REST) , UI Skill set with Angular Framework ( preferable above version 8) . Exposure on .NET core is value added
◦ Good expertise in Web API driven development – Working with remote data via SOAP, REST and JSON.
◦ Experience in Microservice Architecture and Cloud Deployment ( Pivotal Cloud Foundry - PCF Preferred).
◦ Hands on experience in Database – SQL Server or Oracle SQL, PL/SQL
◦ Experience on Testing Frameworks - Unit Testing ( Nunit & MS Test , Angular Unit Testing Framework - Karma & Jasmine ) frameworks.Postman or any testing tools for API testing.
◦ Knowledge on Automation Frameworks like UFT / Selenium .
◦ Working knowledge of Build technologies & Versioning systems - SVN, GIT
◦ Continuous Integration and deployment (Jenkins) - CI CD Pipelines.
◦ Hands on experience in delivering high value projects in Agile (SCRUM), KANBAN methodology using preferably JIRA tool.
◦ Product & Design Knowledge - Experience with Product Development, Large Enterprise Scale Integrations (preferably in design/development of customer facing large enterprise applications)
◦ Good business communication skills in English
◦ Good interpersonal and analytical skills coupled with the ability learn and understand new technologies.
◦ Must be good in development and documentation process
◦ Ability to work well in a team and individually.
◦ Should have good communication and coordination skills.
◦ Ability to provide a quick turnaround of the deliverables.
◦ Ability to actively and professionally participate in detailed discussions with various levels of management, senior engineering teams and architects.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $1.9 trillion in assets. Wells Fargo’s vision is to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, investment and mortgage products and services, as well as consumer and commercial finance, through 7,400 locations, more than 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 32 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 260,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 29 on Fortune’s 2019 rankings of America’s largest corporations. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories.
www.wellsfargo.com | Twitter: @WellsFargo