THE FADP PROGRAM SETS YOU UP FOR SUCCESS AS A FINANCIAL ADVISOR Our advisor development program is an award-winning program  for professionals who wish to build a wealth management business. You will be a part of a best-in-class training curriculum and new advisor mentoring that has been our strength since 1946. The program is designed to help you come up to speed quickly as a successful financial advisor. We’ll help you develop the critical skills and knowledge necessary for establishing a robust wealth management business—acquiring clients, developing relationships, providing tailored strategies and more. You will also be able to use the deep resources and full capabilities of both Merrill Lynch and Bank of America. With our tools, powerful platform and ongoing team support, you can spend more time on what matters most to you and your clients. Our open-door, collaborative culture will give you the type of leadership support you need and the confidence that your firm is always behind you.
Compensation and program benefits:
• Base salary through the full 43 months with bonus potential
• Preparation for registration exams, including Series 7 and Series 66
• Ongoing access to firm and banking partners to meet client needs
• Market viewpoints, investment strategies, and model portfolios that help you scale efficiently from a unified Chief Investment Office
• Wealth Outlook tools platform to manage clients’ goals-based financial strategies
About us Merrill Lynch Wealth Management is a leading provider of comprehensive wealth management and investment products and services for individuals and businesses. We specialize in goals-based wealth management, including planning for retirement, education, legacy, and other life goals through investment advice and guidance. Our advisors help clients pursue the life they envision through a one-on-one relationship committed to their needs. We’re here to provide a supportive environment so you can focus on assisting your clients better and deepen relationships.
 Merrill Lynch’s Financial Advisor Development program (FADP), formerly called Merrill Lynch Practice Management Development (PMD) program, won a Gold Award for “Best Sales Training and Performance Program” in the 2017 Brandon Hall Group Sales Performance Awards.
What you’ll do: As a Merrill Lynch Financial Advisor, you will leverage your Merrill Lynch support team to help your clients pursue and meet their goals. Your responsibilities are, but not limited to:
• Developing and/or growing a book of business to meet and exceed pre-defined goals
• Effectively sourcing prospective clients
• Recommending investment products and services that are suitable for prospects and clients based on their goals
• Balancing investment management, sales activities, and new client development
• Establishing and maintaining a relationship with the management team to effectively deliver reports and receive mentorship
Who you are: You are open-minded and ready to make a career transition to grow as a Financial Advisor. You demonstrate rapid advancement by exceeding goals while adhering to high professional standards and integrity. You are not afraid to take initiative, actively use our resources, and are uncompromising about serving your clients’ best interests.
• Strong relationship and interpersonal skills
• Bachelor’s degree or higher
About Bank of America Merrill Lynch
At Bank of America, our customers are at the center of everything we do. Our focus is on helping each one find the right financial solutions. With a wide range of career opportunities available, we invite you to realize your career goals with us while assisting customers with what matters most to them.