Responsible for managing institutional trust accounts or account assets and investment relationships consistent with the established investment objectives and strategies of the company and/or the client. Strong focus on managing client account retention to meet Net Portfolio growth objectives of the company. Shared responsibility for soliciting, developing, managing, and retaining client relationships for Wealth Management.
Manage a portfolio of institutional or trust account assets to maximize investment return commensurate with an acceptable level of risk.
Assists in the development and implementation of short and/or long-term investment policies and strategies based on management investment philosophy and customer investment objectives.
Keeps informed of developments in investment markets, using our Asset Management Groups research to arrive at sound and timely investment decisions.
Supports, as needed, new business development, relationship management, marketing and/or technical research to arrive at sound and timely investment decisions.
Supports, as needed, new business development, relationship management, marketing and/or product development.
Assist senior managers with major accounts.
Actively ensures compliance with the U.S. Bank Code of Ethics and all Anti-Money Laundering, Bank Secrecy Act, information security and suspicious activity reporting requirements, policies and procedures. Actively participates in any required corporate and business line training in these areas. Follows account opening procedures and understands and follows internal suspicious activity referral requirements and processes, as required for this position. Actively works with customers to understand each customer’s normal account activity, as appropriate for this position.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- 10 or more years of investment experience
- Thorough understanding of investment management
- Strong knowledge of finance, economics and general business
- Strong sales and relationship management/client services skills
- Ability to effectively present investment strategies to large boards/committees
- Ability to make critical decisions independently
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills
- Conversationally Competent in Alternative Strategies