– Bachelor’s (4yr) degree w/ concentration in finance or accounting.
– 6-10 years previous experience in the financial services industry.
– At least four years supervisory or management experience.
– Well organized, self-starter with the ability to analyze information and support staff needs.
– Strong prioritization, relationship management, and interpersonal skills, ability to effectively manage competing deadlines.
– Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
– Proactive, self-motivated, reliable and responsive to clients, staff and senior management.
– Advent Axys and/or APX, SS&C Reconciliation Tool, Bloomberg, FactSet experience a plus.
– Omgeo ALERT, TradeSuite and OASYS experience a plus.
– Strong written and verbal communication skills.
– Prior work experience in investment management in an environment with over 14,000 portfolios with large volumes of activities (130,000 trades weekly) preferred.
– Experience with multicurrency investment accounting preferred.
– Strong Microsoft Skills. Be able to manage/analyze large amounts of data from multiple sources.
– Ability to function successfully in ambiguous conditions.
– Proven experience as a leader.