Company Overview: Causeway Capital Management LLC provides equity investment management services to corporations, pension plans, public retirement plans, sovereign wealth funds, Taft-Hartley pension plans, endowments and foundations, mutual funds, charities, private trusts, wrap fee programs and other institutions. The 100% employee-owned firm, based in Los Angeles, began operations in June 2001 and manages approximately $58 billion in international, global and emerging market equities, both long only and long-short. Causeway employs a unique blend of fundamental and quantitative investment strategies, and offers its clients access to the firm's proprietary risk analytics.
Position Overview: The Research Analyst will assist Sr. Research Analysts and Portfolio Managers in determining fair value for various listed companies globally, as well as conduct in-depth research in various industries. This will include constructing and maintaining financial models, as well as examining financial, economic and industry trends in the U.S. and overseas. The Research Analyst will be assigned at least one Causeway senior investment professional as a mentor to enhance learning about stocks and markets. The tenure of the role will be 2 – 4 years.
Skills and Abilities:
· A minimum of two years' post-undergrad experience at an investment bank, sell-side or buy-side firm.
· Undergraduate university degree with excellent academic credentials.
· A strong passion for equity investing and a respect for disciplined, value-oriented investment strategies.
· Comprehensive understanding of financial statements and valuation methodologies.
· Solid analytical, accounting and computer skills.
· Excellent writing and oral communication skills; ability to articulate findings thoroughly, yet concisely.
· Creativity and intellectual curiosity.
· Demonstrated teamwork balanced with the ability to direct independent work.
· Chinese language skills are a plus.
To submit your resume, please visit us at www.causewaycap.com/contact-us
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the fact or perception of their race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.